Hello beauties! My family and I spent the morning running last minute Thanksgiving errands and I’m sure most of you are in the same boat! Although we are not home in SoCal, we are making the best of it 🙂 This year we are frying our turkey, which is a huge change for us! I am a creature of habit, so I was a little hesitant about the ideas but I am sure it’ll be delicious. If you are still scrambling to find an outfit for tomorrow, then check out my ‘Thanksgiving Attire’ post HERE! Thanksgiving will be over before we know it, so I want to launch my ‘Gift Guide’ series. To kickoff the series, I am sharing my top picks for the beauty lover in your life. I have included everything from perfume sets to skincare stocking stuffers to lipstick ornaments. Let’s just say these gifts will not disappoint!
1. The Beauty Blender is an absolute must-have in anyones makeup collection. This little miracle worker has been a complete game changer in the beauty world. You will see a dramatic difference in how your makeup applies, bends and last throughout the day. Neiman Marcus is offering an exclusive red blender perfect for a stocking! And Nordstrom is offering this awesome deal of 2 beauty blenders, a mini blender, blotting sheets, and cleanser for $40! Perfect for a first time Beauty Blender owner!
2. I always hear bloggers, celebrities and skincare experts raving about Tatcha products but they come with a hefty price tag. This ‘Best Sellers’ kit offered exclusively through Sephora is a great way to try out multiple products. I hear the Dewy Skin Mist is amazing!
3. I started highlighting my hair in middle school, so its safe to say my mane has taken a beating. I’ve been every color under the sun except red (which I would love to try one day!). MOROCCAN OIL is a line I swear by. I use multiple items from their line including their shampoo, conditioner, oil, hairspray, and heat protectant. I spread a dime sized amount of their oil through my towel dried hair to help with shine, frizz, and the overall health of my hair. This mini bottle is perfect for a stocking or as an ornament!
4. What’s even more important that the makeup brushes you use? How you clean and take care of them! Sigma has changed the cleaning game with their Express Brush Cleaning Mat. This mat fits perfectly in your sink and features multiple textures so no brush is forgotten.
5. Chanel is one of my all-time favorite makeup brands. I have extremely sensitive, acne-prone skin so when I find a line that doesn’t break me out, I stick with it! I’ve repurchased their Matte Velvet Foundation at least 6 times. Nordstrom is offering a Chanel Travel Makeup Palette which includes face powder, blush, eyeshadows, and lip creams. This is a great deal considering just one Chanel product can cost you the same. So much product in a convenient travel sized case with a mirror!