Hi friends! I turned 25 and celebrated my blogs two year anniversary this summer, so I figure what better way to celebrate than to get a little more personal! I love sharing my OOTDs and beauty tips, but the goal has always been to get real with you guys. We see peoples ‘perfect’ lives every day on social media, but I am here to tell ya that I am FAR from perfect! Life is too damn short to compare your body, relationship, job, etc. to the rest of the world.
This post is the first of many that will be no bulls**t. I will be sharing the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to all aspects of my life. Nothing will be off limits. I will discuss everything from wedding planning, working a corporate job, running a blog, living with my fiancé, and more.
But before I blindside you with these heavy topics, here are 25 FACTS ABOUT ME….
- I have an extreme obsession with Dr. Pepper
- I got a tattoo when I was 19 that I am in the process of removing. The tattoo cost me $120 to get and will cost me $2,000 to remove, so I hate my nineteen year old self.
- I believe in God
- My feet turn outwards, so I walk like a penguin
- ‘When Harry Met Sally’ is my favorite movie
- My thumbs are double jointed
- I’ve been skydiving and I would do it a thousand more times
- I would have 10 kids if I could
- I LOVE overplayed Top 100 radio songs
- When I am a housewife, I want to be exactly like Tamara Judge from the Real Housewives of Orange County
- I graduated from the University of Arizona with a Bachelors of Science in Public Health
- I was born in San Louis Obispo but raised in Aliso Viejo CA since the age of two
- I’ve never broken a bone (knock on wood)
- I am a TOTAL homebody
- The beach is where I am happiest
- My dream job is to be a medical examiner
- I am a Dodgers and UCLA. It is in my blood to dislike all Trojans and Angels
- My favorite book is East of Eden
- My last meal would be In n Out
- I have one sister who is 9 1/2 years older than me
- My biggest pet peeve is when people are not held accountable for their actions
- I got a boob job senior year college and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made
- I hate sea world, zoos, and any place where animals are held captive
- I curse like a sailor
- I am beyond thankful to have anyone interested enough to read through this entire list